Buzzard Point, the final jewel in the riverfront crown, would be nothing without the vision and experience of our development partners working in close collaboration with the Capitol Riverfront BID.
1. Capital City Real Estate 88 V St SW
2. RiverPoint Partners 2121 First Street SW
3. Akridge and National Real Estate Advisors 100 V Street SW
4. MRP Realty & FRP Development Corp 1800 Half Street SW
5. Steuart Investment Company S Capitol Street SW
6. Douglas Development 1900 Half Street SW
7. Audi Field 100 Potomac Ave SW
8. Donohoe Development 69 Q STREET SW
Capitol Riverfront Bid
The Capitol Riverfront BID provides place management services that assist in creating a neighborhood that is clean, accessible, unique, friendly, and vibrant. The BID actively collaborates and forms partnerships to achieve the vision for the Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, and supports the development of the neighborhood as a new downtown and residential community on the banks of the Anacostia River in Washington, D.C.
Capital City Real Estate
- 110 residential one and two bedroom condominiums
- Nearly all units with balconies and water views
- Spectacular roof deck with grills, fire pits, and water views
- Secluded site overlooking national waterfront park
Akridge, Orr Partners, Western Development
- Top of the line apartment living, with lifestyle amenities including a rooftop pool, courtyard green spaces, lounge areas, and fitness center
- Panoramic views of the river on three sides
- 60,000 SF of on-site retail, including the newly opened waterfront restaurant The Point
MRP Realty & FRP Development Corp
The building will have 344 units across 11 stories atop 8,500 SF of retail. Project delivery in 2022.
TOTAL SITE AREA
750,000 SF across two sites
Entertainment, Retail, Commercial
A state-of-the art facility with views of the D.C. skyline, expansive event spaces and menus curated by José Andrés.
TOTAL SITE AREA
The Cambria Hotel Washington, D.C. Capitol Riverfront opened in February 2021 at 69 Q St. SW. It reflects the spirit of its historic Southwest, D.C. roots and is designed for the way you live, work and play. From its picturesque rooftop views overlooking the U.S. Capitol and Audi Field to its well-appointed guestrooms, this hotel offers the modern amenities business travelers come to expect within close proximity to the city’s premier sporting and concert venues.